The data engineering team builds and maintains data ingestion pipelines for various types of data, including transactional data, work orders, and telemetry. The existing pipelines are in Jython and Python, with Python the go-forward stack. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and testing python-based data pipelines. You will provide insights and input as the architecture scales, focusing on high-volume data issues like memory utilization, batching, and the use of queueing and messaging systems.
Preferred and Qualifications
• Data Science Certifications.
• Deep knowledge and experience with data science related technologies as: Python and R
• Data Mining.
• Azure, AWS.
• Predictive Models, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
• Power BI, Tableau.
• DBs Knowledge (SQL, Oracle, NoSQL).
• Working experience: 4 years implementing projects with Data Science Solutions.
• Java and/or Scala.
• Cognitive Services.
Deep knowledge and experience with data engineering related technologies as:
• Power BI.
• Spark / PySpark.
• Apache Kafka.
• DBs including Open Source (MariaDB, DB2, MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Sybase, NoSQL).
• DWH and Data Lakes.
Softon Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.